Delivers Imaging Reports Directly To Your SpringCharts Desktop
SpringReports is an HL7 interface and data management tool that imports reports or other text based documents directly into SpringCharts. Common uses include radiology reports, medical test reports and specialist consults, but virtually any medical report or document can be received and managed using SpringReports.
In practice, an imaging lab or other provider transmits a report as an industry standard HL7 message. The message is received in SpringReports and presented to the SpringCharts user as a formatted, easy-to-view document. The report is then automatically stored in the relevant patient's chart.
SpringReports is a tremendous timesaver for any practice that receives and processes reports and other important medical documents via fax, mail or courier. The report is easily received, viewed, and attached to a chart in a fraction of the time it takes to handle it using conventional means.
Once received, the document is always accessible from the patient's chart at the point of care - not in a filing cabinet down the hall. And the potential for error created by re-keying the text of the report into a computer onsite is eliminated.
Click here for a downloadable flyer.
- Direct HL7 interface to imaging labs
- Reliable and secure transmission of reports
- Reports are viewed quickly and accurately on screen
- Once viewed, a transmitted document is easily attached to a patient chart in just a few clicks
- Handles any report or other document that can be formatted and transported as an HL7 message.
- Delivers critical medical data to where it is needed most - right to the point of care
- Eliminates error-prone data entry
- No more lost or misplaced reports
- Virtually eliminates manual report routing and processing
- Saves time and money
With SpringReports, reports can be received, viewed and processed electronically at the point of care.